The Chosen One
"I am thankful today for the PhD acceptance letter. However, I don't know how to pay the insurance fee".
I can not choose that I would be born or not.
I can not choose my family, in which country or their social status.
He is the one that for the first time I choose with my brave heart to spend my whole life with.
He is not choose me yet.
But I am okay.
After vain relationships, he is still the one that make me feel I am precious. Even though later i don't know whether he will leave me or not. For the first time I feel that if with leave me he can reach his happiness, it will be enough for me. He already give him all to make me happy for couple years. I don't have any greediness to make him stay with me if he did not want to.
If I can pray, I just want him to be happy. With or without me.
I can not stand if he get suffered again.
So don't worry baby. I will get your back.
When the whole word reject you and nobody wants you.
I will be still here.
Even when you find your favorite place and home.
I will silently sit here and pray for you.
I can not choose that I would be born or not.
I can not choose my family, in which country or their social status.
He is the one that for the first time I choose with my brave heart to spend my whole life with.
He is not choose me yet.
But I am okay.
After vain relationships, he is still the one that make me feel I am precious. Even though later i don't know whether he will leave me or not. For the first time I feel that if with leave me he can reach his happiness, it will be enough for me. He already give him all to make me happy for couple years. I don't have any greediness to make him stay with me if he did not want to.
If I can pray, I just want him to be happy. With or without me.
I can not stand if he get suffered again.
So don't worry baby. I will get your back.
When the whole word reject you and nobody wants you.
I will be still here.
Even when you find your favorite place and home.
I will silently sit here and pray for you.
Komentar
Posting Komentar